Online Consultation - Now Available - Victoria
Online Consultations Available
During the Covid Crisis, Dr Barnett has limited in-person consultations due to government restrictions regarding COVID-19. Instead, his patient coordinator Jenny & Dr Barnett are doing virtual / online consultations with any new and existing patients interested in breast surgery, excess skin reduction surgery and facelift surgery.
VIRTUAL & ONLINE CONSULTATION FAQ’s
HOW MUCH DOES AN ONLINE CONSULTATION COST?
Part 1 – No Charge. This covers the following:
- A free pre-consult call with his Patient Coordinator Jenny.
- An estimate of fees
Part 2 – $300. This includes:
- A virtual and face to face consult with Dr Geoff Barnett (when COVID-19 restrictions are lifted) in the practice.
- A finalised quote
WHAT DO I USE ON MY PHONE TO DO THE ONLINE CONSULT?
Jenny, Geoff’s Patient Coordinator, will be using Facetime and zoom mainly or a normal phone call if you prefer.
HOW LONG DOES A ONLINE CONSULTATION LAST?
A consultation is approximately 30-45 minutes in length depending on the procedure/s you are wanting to discuss.
DO I STILL SEE DR GEOFF BARNETT IN PERSON?
Yes. Dr Barnett will see patients for an “In-Person” consultation to provide a physical examination and measurements along with sizing (if applicable) and clinical photos.
Once restrictions are lifted you will be contacted to arrange this further appointment.
WHEN ARE ONLINE APPOINTMENTS AVAILABLE?
If you phone 03 8849 1444 you can make a time that suits.
WHEN CAN I HAVE SURGERY?
Once restrictions on elective surgery are lifted and all of the hospitals advise their individual availability – Dr Barnett will be operating again.
Probably October and November 2020
Making an appointment for a virtual consultation
Plastic surgery is a personal and life-changing step, with many aspects to consider. Dr Barnett aims to provide you with all the information you need to make informed, educated decisions.
TIPS ON GETTING THE MOST FROM YOUR ONLINE CONSULTATION
- Research your procedure (download the guide below) and obtain information so you’re ready for your consult.
- Make a list of questions so at the end of your consult you can ask anything that wasn’t covered
- Ensure you have a good internet connection.
- A static camera is preferable as that doesn’t move around. If you’re using a mobile device we suggest you mount or prop your device so that it is stable and captures you in full view or use a computer with a camera if you can.
Ph: (03) 8849 1467