Silicone Strips and Scar Prevention Scars after surgery are one of the things that leaves many people putting off a surgical procedure. But often the scar is a minimal concern in relation to the discomfort or distress of having ‘bat wing’ arms or saggy skin folds around the belly, thighs or upper back. Or if you have lost a […]
- This Really Does Help Plastic Surgery Scars Vanish!
- Best Tips on How To Lose Weight Before Surgery
- Asian Breast Augmentation and Reduced Scarring
- Gynaecomastia Surgery: Are you a Good Candidate for Male Breast Reduction?
- Cheap Overseas Surgery: Discounted Cosmetic Surgery Is No Bargain
- Are man boobs causing you to keep your shirt on? Male Breast Reduction Surgery
- Wings? All About Arm Lift Surgery
- What is the best age to have a Facelift?
- The Skinny on Diets – Do Diets Really Work
- Breast Lift Surgery: How to Know it is Time for a Breast Lift?
- Bariatric Weight Loss Surgery: How Many People are Getting Gastric Sleeves or Gastric Bypass Surgery?
- Winning Over Obesity: What happens AFTER you lose the weight?