On 1 November 2018, the Medicare Benefits Schedule (MBS) Item Codes, Definitions and Criteria for Plastic Surgery are changing. Medicare changes may affect your rebate eligibility for skin reduction surgery after weight loss or Bariatric Surgery: including Brachioplasty, Abdominoplasty or Belt Lipectomy. Revision Rhinoplasty patients may also be impacted. A few years ago, the government […]
- Flabby Upper Arms? All About Upper Arm Lift and Arm Liposuction Surgery
- Latest Advances in Liposuction Breast Reduction Surgery
- Best Tips on How To Lose Weight Before Surgery
- This Really Does Help Plastic Surgery Scars Vanish!
- Asian Breast Augmentation and Reduced Scarring
- Gynaecomastia Surgery: Are you a Good Candidate for Male Breast Reduction?
- Cheap Overseas Surgery: Discounted Cosmetic Surgery Is No Bargain
- Are man boobs causing you to keep your shirt on? Male Breast Reduction Surgery
- What is the best age to have a Facelift?
- The Skinny on Diets – Do Diets Really Work
- Breast Lift Surgery: How to Know it is Time for a Breast Lift?
- Bariatric Weight Loss Surgery: How Many People are Getting Gastric Sleeves or Gastric Bypass Surgery?
- Winning Over Obesity: What happens AFTER you lose the weight?