Before and After Photos – Arm Reduction Surgery (Brachioplasty)
Before and After Photos – Arm Reduction Surgery (Brachioplasty) by leading Plastic Surgeon, Dr Geoff Barnett
Arm Lift or Arm Reduction Surgery is very popular for men and women who feel self-conscious about ‘batwing’ arms or ‘tuck shop’ arms, common Australian descriptions for arms that have excess fat and skin along the triceps area. After Surgery, when the arms are by the patient’s side, the scars are usually not visible, but even with raised arms, the scars tend to fade a lot during the recovery period. Plus, at our Hawthorn location, we now offer FRAXEL scar minimisation treatments included with your surgery. Here is the gallery of Arm lift Before and After Photos of Real Patients of Dr Geoffrey Barnett Arm Lift Expert and Specialist Plastic Surgeon.
Before and After Photos of a patient who had an arm lift – arm reduction surgery, a Bilateral Brachioplasty Surgery.
Patient Journey of before, during and after Arm Lift surgery with Dr Geoff Barnett
We have more photos of arm reduction surgery and body contouring procedure results – and are happy to show you additional photographs during your consultation with Dr Geoff Barnett.
Download Our Guide to Arm Lift Surgery
About Dr Geoff Barnett – Specialist Plastic Surgeon
Phone a caring Patient Care Coordinator during clinic hours on (03) 8849 1444 or send an enquiry form today. You are also welcome to attend one of our Free patient events.
If you are wanting to have smaller arms and less flabby upper arm skin through an arm reduction procedure, or if you have lost a lot of weight and have redundant skin folds, Dr Barnett can help you with your body contouring requirements. Phone a caring Patient Care Coordinator during clinic hours on (03) 8849 1444 or send an enquiry form today. You are also welcome to attend one of our Free patient events.
Visit our FAQs pages, learn more about your procedure, have a look at our photo galleries and patient reviews online or;
Download The Guide on Researching Plastic Surgery
How to Book your Initial Consultation
- Email us or Call on (03) 8849 1467 to arrange your surgeon consultation appointment.
- A Referral from your GP or specialist is helpful but NOT essential – you can have a consultation without a GP Referral
- Book a consultation with your Surgeon by paying the $300 consultation fee
What to Bring to your Surgeon Consultation
- Bring a friend or relative to help discuss the information and your choices
- Take lots of notes and read the documents provided thoroughly
- You may need to undress for a physical exam so wear simple clothes
Want more information before scheduling your Surgeon consultation?
- Request more information about the procedure – call or contact us
- Book a Complimentary Nurse Consultation (FREE)
- Organise a phone call with Patient Advisor (FREE)
- Attend our Regular Practice Events and hear from our of Plastic Surgeons and their top support team (FREE)
- Speak with a past patient that has had the procedure – call or contact us
- Browse our Frequently Asked Questions including how to choose a Surgeon for your procedure
Contact Dr Geoff Barnett’s Team
Our Patient coordinators can assist with any questions you may have when considering a procedure. You can send in an enquiry form below or call our Melbourne Clinic between 8am-6pm, Monday – Friday.